At Why Sports we are committed to delivering high quality conferences at the very best possible price. Throughout 2018 and beyond, Why Sports will continue to deliver a series of conferences focusing on how the sport and leisure sector can develop both public and private partnerships to deliver higher levels of physical activity across the nation. We will provide a platform for focussed debate, up to date knowledge transfer and structured networking. It is hoped that via the Why Sports conference platform that all of our participants develop fresh insights and the necessary tool kits to enhance greater collaboration and participation.
Our conferences will be open to professionals, decision makers and influencers from numerous backgrounds.
Your delegate package includes the following:
- Access to all areas of the conference including the main plenary presentations, question and answer sessions, speaker presentations, workshop presentations and our vibrant networking zone.
- Access to information and guidance on current and future strategies from the UK’s leading authorities and governing bodies tasked with increasing sports participation.
- The ability to share in identifying the contributing factors behind greater participation and engagement from leaders across all sporting sectors.
- Identify best practice approaches from the most successful projects across the Uk.
- By purchasing a ticket for the conference you will directly contribute to one of a range of our associated social investment projects..
- The opportunity to share any case studies or literature that highlight the development of plans and projects.
- Sporting Future Strategy
- Towards an Active Nation Strategy
- Grass Roots Investment
- Active Design Guidance
- Multifunctional Open Space
- Sustainable Sports Clubs
- Active Education Facilities
- Strategic Facilities
- Community Asset Funds
- Health and Wellbeing Hubs
- Estate Rationalisation
- Social Investment
- Workforce and Volunteer Investment
- Achieving Financial Sustainability
- Infrastructure Redesign.
- Cycling and Walking investments and Outcomes.
- Co Location of Sports and Multi Sports Facilities
- Fundraising and Technology
- Local Government Investment
Who should attend:
- Local Government
- Central Government
- National Governing Bodies
- County Sports Partnerships
- Education Sector
- Healthcare Professionals
- Private Sector
- Directors / Heads of Departments
- Senior Managers
- Lecturers / Students
- Sports Leaders
- Third Sector £225
- Public Sector £295
- Private Sector £395
Please note: Due to the high volume of interest across all sectors and so as to ensure fair representation for all relevant bodies, all delegate tickets are awarded on a first come first served basis. Organisations are limited to a maximum of 5 tickets.